Paediatric Research Across the Midlands
PRAM is a paediatric trainee-led audit and research collaborative based in the West Midlands, founded in 2016.
1. To establish a regional network of paediatric trainees who conduct multi-centre research and audit with a high potential for making an impact.
2. To allow paediatric trainees to continue their involvement in research and audit projects as they migrate around the West Midlands deanery.
3. To provide training in research for educational benefit of PRAM members.
Why join the PRAM network?
1) Would you like to participate in high quality audit and research?
2) Would you prefer to do something productive and interesting with your time when you complete your mandatory governance activities as part of your RCPCH portfolio?
3) Would you like to see your governance activity efforts rewarded by being submitted for conferences or being published?
4) Would you like to see if would you enjoy a career involving research?
5) Thinking of ways to improve your medical CV for GRID applications or consultant posts?
Need more information about PRAM and similar networks?
Journal article about PRAM network (UK trainee-led paediatric governance collaboratives: improving the lives of both trainees and children)